Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Time with Great Grandma
Today we spent the day with my Grandma. First we took her to a doctor's appointment then we headed down to the Harbor for lunch. It was such a pretty day. We went to Anthony's which my kids love since it is actually on the water and you can see all the boats, seagulls and even an occasional fish. We had a very nice lunch and the kids were very good and enjoyed their lunch.
Right outside there was this guy...is he real or just a statue? Karlie says he's real, Derek just thinks it's funny!

Ryan wasn't too sure about him. He wouldn't go to close. However when I put my camera away he did start to mock the guy while sticking his tongue out and then ended his little charade by turning his butt at the guy and saying (in one of his funny voices) "booty booty!" He then laughed hysterically as he walked away! Ryan is so funny! I don't know where he comes up with this stuff! I do think he is his biggest fan though because no one laughs at Ryan like he laughs at himself!
Here is Grandma making the kids laugh by saying Cheeeeeeese! I think Ryan gets some of his funny things from Grandma! She always makes us laugh. She has her little Spanish accent and the kids love when she tells me to "Shut Up" like when the bill comes and I grab for it and she takes it out of my hand and I say, "Grandma you don't have to pay I'll get it." She tells me no and I begin to tell her again that I'll get it and she says, "Shut Up!" The kids start giggling! The first time she did that Derek said ooooh that's a bad word. I had to come up with justification as to why Grandma can get away with that so I told him when he is 90 he can tell his grand kids to shut up too! Yes my Grandma is 90! Doesn't she look great! Thank God that we still have her to love and spend time with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment