Friday, September 26, 2008
Little Things
You know how sometimes those little things can make you so happy? It's really silly but I am so happy that my shows are back! It's not very often that I do anything just for me. But when the new season of my shows start then I take a little time to myself or time for me and Doug depending on the show! So last night WE watched Survivor like we have since the beginning of the show. Then I get to watch Grey's Anatomy! (That's my favorite) WE watch CSI together but that didn't start yet! I really like Desperate Housewives too...but I wasn't very happy with the way last season ended so we will see how it goes on Sunday! It's that time after everyone is asleep and you have other things you should do but instead you sit back, munch on some junk and watch McDreamy, McSteamy or McWhoever else! It's my McTime!! Ok a little overboard on the Mc's but you get the point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment