Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch!

So our 90-100 degree weather disappeared this weekend to give us some nice fall days! What better way to spend a nice October fall day then at the pumpkin patch! We went up to Bates Nut Farm for a little fun. The rain was sprinkling down but stopped as soon as we were ready for some pictures! The weather was actually cool enough to wear jeans and jackets!! We had allot of fun and plan to return again. Here are some pictures from our day!















3 comments:

carriebutler said...

I love them, wish we could have come with you! So good to see you the other day, thank you so much for coming out! Did you and Suzanne ever get together?

stacia lynn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun at the pumpkin patch:) Your daughter is so beautiful...like mom like daughter:) I hope you guys have a fun Halloween!

jennifer said...

I can't get over how much your daughter looks like you! Your kids are beautiful and I'm jealous of the cool pumpkin patch :-) Great shots!