I love my little Karlie sooooo much! Don't get me wrong I love Derek and Ryan just as much but there are some things I can do with Karlie that just aren't the same with the boys. Like shopping, certain movies, pedicures, a Hannah Montana concert you know things like that! I love to have one on one time with each of the kids every once in a while. We call them dates with Mommy. Last Tuesday Karlie and I had our 2nd annual date at Disneyland! We did it last year as a reward for doing so good in school and we had a blast! So Karlie wanted to do it again. This year she wanted to be twins so we decided to make matching shirts and wear the same style capri pants. Karlie wanted my shirt to say Queen and hers to say Princess. I told my friend Adria about it and she found me some rhinestones and 2 jeweled princess crown iron-ons. I got us each a black cammi and tried to do the writing but it was too hard to get it to work right but I did use the iron-on crowns! We did have a mission, Karlie is finally tall enough for California Screaming! Just barely...but tall enough so that was the first thing on our list! CA Screaming goes upside down and that would be Karlie's 1st upside down ride!! We got to Disneyland and headed to CA Adventure 1st to go ride the ride. We did it and Karlie LOVED it!! We rode a couple rides at CA Adventure and walked around a little then we headed to DownTown Disney for lunch and a little shopping! (See what I mean with the boys this wouldn't work!) We went to Karlie's favorite store the capital of all things GIRLY Club Libby Lu!! This is where she HAD to buy her friend Mia's b-day present! So we finished up our shopping and headed over to Disneyland. It was really hot so we did Splash Mountain first then we did the other Mountains and just enjoyed our time together! Karlie is allot like me...we really love Disneyland and enjoy walking around looking at stuff. We had allot of trouble deciding if we wanted a Dole Pineapple Whip (Which is my very favorite!!) or a waffle cone sundae (warm brownie topped with vanilla icecream, caramel, whip cream, rainbow sprinkles and a cherry!) It was a very very tough choice but Karlie finally decided on the Sundae and since it was her day I didn't complain! But now I'm left craving the pineapple whip so we will have to go back soon! We had to go back over to CA Adventure to ride CA Screaming one more time plus I really needed to walk off that Sundae! Then we went back to DT Disney to pick up our purchases! We had a great day! I love my little girlie girl!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love it!! I can't wait to take my girls to Disney in a couple of months! What a cute mommy you are!
Your little girl looks just like you! These pictures are too cute - what fun y'all had :-)
Hi Emily!
Gosh! Girls are so fun! I am looking forward to all the girly stuff I will get to do with my two girls (3 year old and 10 month old). Especially Disneyland!!
Post a Comment