Friday, June 6, 2008

Some of my favorite shots from the workshop

So at the workshop there were some beautiful families that came to model for us. Here are some of my favorite shots. I had soooo many it was hard to narrow it down. When I was there armed with an awesome camera everything just seemed to click. I so enjoyed capturing the intimacy of a mother with her baby, the beauty of family and the love between them and pure emotion in a glance or smile. We are exposed to so much ugliness everyday through the media etc. God didn't put us on this earth to be unhappy he wants us to be blessed! It was an honor to capture and tell a beautiful story through pictures. I believe there is more happiness and beauty around us than we realize we just need to look for it! So here are a few pictures hope you enjoy them.

























4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey - great shots, thanks for sharing.

carriebutler said...

Love them! did you get a camera yet?

Moments Treasured Photography said...

Excellent pictures! I am glad you posted the workshop pics! I agree with you about the media... sometimes I just don't watch the news... I rather read the news online, that way I only read what is necessary... if that makes sense :(

I will see you on the 20th!!!

jennifer said...

It was great meeting you in San Diego! Thanks for sharing the images you captured :-)