These are just SOME of the pictures I took!! Hope you enjoy!
Ryan is so fun to watch while he plays My niece Dannielle My sister Michelle with her son Brandon Daddy and his girl Daddy and the boys he balances his love so well!
I love how Karlie is blurred in the background Sooo handsome My nieces Dakota and Angelica with Karlie
Emily, how cute! Hope you have a great time on this next adventure, you are so brave! Sorry I missed you this last time, we will have to try again for the end of September.
I love my husband! We have the best kids. I just enjoy looking for the good in life. With all the bad plastered all around us you just gotta enjoy the good and thank God for what you have...and when you can capture it in a picture!!!
1 comment:
Emily, how cute! Hope you have a great time on this next adventure, you are so brave! Sorry I missed you this last time, we will have to try again for the end of September.
Post a Comment