Saturday, August 9, 2008

We're Back!!!

Well we're back! We have been gone all week at San Elijo State beach camping. We had sooooo much fun! I will post pictures soon. I worked the fair Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of last week then we got up Monday and headed for the beach!!
The fair went good all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer! I will be walking in the San Diego Breast Cancer 3 Day in November so this was one of our fundraisers. In case you or anyone you know is interested in donating to support me in this 3 DAY 60 MILE walk here is the link to my 3 Day page. I have not met my fundraising minimum and any amount you are willing to donate will be greatly appreciated.
http://08.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/SanDiegoEvent?px=1603829&pg=personal&fr_id=1187
The beach was so fun and so beautiful! The kids had a blast! It was so much fun to take them to play at the beach everyday all week. Sometimes it's a little bit of a pain taking all 3 kids to the beach, remembering to pack EVERYTHING we need, loading EVERYTHING then lugging it all to the beach and lets not forget the sandbox you bring home with you!! But when you are camping at the beach you don't have to worry you have everything you need at camp and the kids can just enjoy it all stress free! We had lots of family and friends down there with us and it sure was fun! Now we are unwinding, unpacking, cleaning and doing lots of laundry! Then we are headed to a very special little guys birthday party!
I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: