Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The kids little gardens






Well here is a picture of the kids gardens. From left to right Ryan's, Karlie's and Derek's. The plants are a little sad because of the 98 degree weather we had a few days ago! I don't know what's going on with the cool weather today. We are working on fixing the side yard where the gardens are. We are going to add in more rocks so it will look prettier. I would have put some pictures of our other flowers in the yard and our humming bird feeder but Doug went on some crazy mission and cut down 3 of the 4 huge trees in our backyard and it just doesn't look so nice with 3 big fat stumps there. When he finishes his little project and plants the new trees I will put up some pictures.



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Great garden containers :) I need to build a couple for my deck. Did you brother have a plan/pattern to follow? If he did then please send me a copy :)

I thought putting a garden bed in the yard but the deer and other critters would probably eat it before me! :)

When I get mine done I'll post pictures too.

Also, the pictures of the kids are great - they are so cuuuutttte!