Summertime is really the best! Even when it's hot it's still my favorite time of year. I love doing all the fun in the sun type of things with my kids! We have really been having an awesome summer! Last week we went to Knott's Soak City which was an absolute blast!! All 3 of my kids had a ball! This week we spent the whole week with my niece Dakota and nephew Brandon. We all went to Balboa Park with my Grandma and took in a movie at the Space Theater. Every few days my dear friend Carla invites us to go swimming in her beautiful pool and the kids are LOVING that!!
Today we all went to see Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D and everyone loved it!! My sister Michelle took my family and since we had her kids we all met up there. Carla met us there with her boys and we had so much fun! The kids looked so cute in their 3D glasses! On a side note...you should have seen the weirdos camped out in front of the theater for the opening of Batman! We got there at 11 this morning and the first show is at 12am tomorrow! There were people camped out in line. I thought it was crazy that they would sit there all day and night! But when a worker told me some of them had been there since Monday OMG that is just nuts!! Sorry if I have offended anyone but come on is it really that important to be the first person to see a movie? Who has time to do that? Don't they work or have any responsibilities? I personally hate a packed theater but that's just me!!
Sorry I got a little side tracked. Anyway life is going good. I am very close to getting my pictures up for your viewing pleasure...it's the change from desk top to lap top along with all that goes on in my filled life. I am getting there though! Anyway I've rambled on enough back to So You Think You Can Dance!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Emily! I forgot to even ask what kind of camera you got!! I am looking forward to getting together in August.
Post a Comment