Monday, July 28, 2008

So busy!!

We are soooo busy lately! This week I am teaching at VBS! Today was day 1 and it was so much fun! I love meeting all the kids and praying with them and just sharing Jesus with them! On top of being busy we have a full house! I have my Grandma, Tiva, my 2 nieces and my nephew all staying with me for the week! We are having lots of fun! Gearing up for the fair later this week and this weekend!
Carla, Marcia and I had one last GNO before Marcia leaves us for Texas on Thursday!! Oh we are going to miss you guys sooooo much!!!
Oh yeah and I found out that my sister in law Chelsea is having a girl!! We thought it was a boy but then her 20 week ultrasound said girl ....so Sat she had another 3D/4D ultrasound and they changed their minds from boy to girl!!!! I am just so happy that Zach and Chelsea are being blessed with a baby!! Boy or Girl he/she is just lucky to have 2 wonderful parents!!! Although I am very excited to shop for a little niece!!!! Lets just hope they are right this time! lol
Next week we head to the beach for a whole week of beach camping and I can't wait!!!!!
So yeah we are keeping B-U-S-Y!!!!!
And it's Shark Week in HD does it get any better? Me and Doug love Shark Week!! It's just in time for us to head to the beach next week!!! I know, I know we are dorks!!! But we really do love Shark week!!! HeHe

No comments: