Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lego Land

So back in April Derek won tickets to Lego Land playing bingo at his school carnival! Today we used them and the kids had so much fun! It was a beautiful day down in Carlsbad today. Perfect weather-perfect kids-perfect day!!!
(Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Zach I just want to mention that even though it's been over a year the first thing my kids said when we got there was "remember when we came here with Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Zach? I miss them! Derek said it first then Karlie and Ryan joined in! They still remember you!!XOXOX)
Here are some of the over 100 pictures that I took today!!!


All the kids were so good and they had so much fun!
This is pretty cool. While you wait in line they have these little Lego play areas for the kids. Someone waits in the line and the kids can play in these little areas. Then when the person in line reaches the front there is a little gate to meet back up with them. It was really useful especially for Ryan and Jesse they get pretty board waiting! It actually occupied all the boys as you can see. I just thought that it was neat that they had that it definitely made it easier!




All the kids had fun cooling off at the water zone!


The next 2 shots are 2 of my favorites from the day!
You can just see how much fun Jesse and Ryan are having!

Aren't they cute!!!!

Watch out for the Dinosaurs!!


3 comments:

Zach and Chelsea said...

Awww we miss you guys soooo much!!! I wish we could go to lego land again with you all. Looks like everyone had a blast!

jennifer said...

I'm so jealous. You guys are always doing something fun!!

Moments Treasured Photography said...

I need to take my 3 year old to legoland! She would have a blast!!